EIOC Poster Presentation Specifications & Guidelines
- Submission Deadline 15th August 2019
- Information should be summarized using written statements, graphics material, such as photograph, charts, graphs, and diagram mounted on the standard size A0 (118.9 cm x 84.1 cm) pins or other materials will be supplied.
- Authors must prepare all Posters beforehand in a form enabling easy mounting.
- Poster Orientation must be PORTRAIT. If poster is in landscape format, there will be no adequate space to display it.
- Clear labels must be in used for each section of the Poster. Text should be of sufficient size for easy reading at a distance of 1.5 meter (between 16 – 20 font sizes).
- Title must be displayed clearly at the top of the Poster and should include the names of the author(s) and the institution(s) of the origin. Display and Presentations:
- Author /s are responsible for mounting and taking down their poster during the Congress. Mounting tapes will be provided by the Registration Desk if required.
- Poster will be displayed during the congress dates 17th – 19thOctober from 08:00 hrs – 17:00
- Posters presenters should be available to discuss their Posters with the Summit participants during these periods and during the Coffee Breaks.