- Detailed interactive event agenda
- Personal custom agenda for specific attendees
- Attendees can save specific sessions to their personal agenda
- Live stream conference sessions, networking and interaction
- Questions can be asked live from anywhere
- Easily cycle between sessions, video, comments and Q&A
- Includes a filterable, tiered directory of sponsors/exhibitors
- Dedicated profile for each company including information, downloads, products and video
- Interact with assigned representatives immediately
- Virtual industry sponsored satellite symposia
- Allow onsite and offsite participants to ask questions live
- All participants can ask and view questions anywhere in the world
- Questions are shown beneath your live streaming sessions
- Send live polls to onsite and offsite participants instantly
- All participants can respond to polls anywhere in the world
- Instant Messaging available between onsite and offsite participants
- Ability to filter between onsite and offsite participants
- Network and set up virtual face to face meetings with other users
- Participants can connect via video call to the members of your team
- Connect with onsite and offsite participants
- Offsite participants provided with a virtual meeting automatically
- In-App live video calling
- Auto notification when the virtual meeting begins
- Make notes and download post meeting
Excellence in Oncology Care 2020
The landscape for Oncology Care is changing at a rapid pace. With EIOC we envision this platform be a meeting ground for global and regional experts to meet for better learnings and take away valuable experiences to their workplace. EIOC which stands for Excellence in Oncology Care is a platform for not just one cancer specialty but a holistic approach to 14 sub therapies within Oncology.
October 15 to 17 2020
Call For Papers
The EIOC Committee invites individuals to submit abstracts for E-Poster Presentations on any topic related to Oncology Under the specialty of Breast Oncology | Breast surgical | Molecular Tumor | Biosimilars | Head & Neck | GI Oncology | Imaging | Gynae Oncology | Head & Neck | Lung Oncology | Oncology Nursing | Palliative Care | Immuno – Oncology | Uro-Oncology | Hemaeto-Oncology
- Top 3 International abstracts will awarded USD 500.
25th September 2020
- Submission Deadline 25th September 2020.
- Information should be summarized using written statements, graphics material, such as photograph, charts, graphs, and diagram.
- Authors must prepare all Posters beforehand in a high resolution JPEG/PDF format
- Poster Orientation must be PORTRAIT (A4). If poster is in landscape format, the image will be sized to fit in online space.
- Title must be displayed clearly at the top of the Poster and should include the names of the author(s) and the institution(s) of the origin.
- Poster will be displayed online www.cancercongress.ae during the congress dates 15th – 17th October from 16:00 hrs – 21:00 hrs.